Our commitment to provide our customers with exceptional service with every load, this requires experienced driving professionals with a proven record of success. To qualify as a driver you must:
Must be 23 years of age.
Possess a Class A Commercial Driver’s License.
No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the past three (3) years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as described by the State or Local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offence or driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Follow to closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and Run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident.
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the past 36 months and, no more than two (2) in the previous 12 months.
No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the past three (3) years.(Disabling damage means damage that precludes departure of any motor vehicle from the scene of any accident in its usual manner in daylight after simple repair. This includes damaged vehicles that are drivable, but would incur further damage, if so driven.)
A minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation of Tractor/Trailer Equipment.
Have NO felony convictions, NO DUI’s/DWI’s.
Pass a Department of Transportation physical.
Pass a federally mandated drug screen prior to employment.
Want More Information? Please complete our Driver Inquiry Form to the right or contact a Recruiter directly at: 817-613-1005. You can also complete the application online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button near the top of the page.