The 2013 Midcontinent Oil & Gas Awards were presented on Tuesday night (10/29/2013) at a captivating gala dinner and awards ceremony in the Sam Noble Special Events Centre, National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma City, OK.
The evening began with the finalists showcase gallery and champagne reception before the Guest of Honor, Secretary of Energy and Environment, Michael Teague, gave a thought-provoking speech to the assembled crowd of hundreds of senior oil & gas industry executives.
Thanks to the Awards’ sponsors; TEEMCO, Blank Rome, Anadarko, Tetra Technologies, Spartan Engineering, Bosque Systems, CSI Recruiting, Access Midstream, Celanese, National Oilwell Varco, Bluewater Industries, Light Tower Rentals, Honeywell, Arthur J Gallagher Energy, Composite Fluid Transfer LLC.
The 2013 Midcontinent Oil & Gas Awards judging panel reviewed hundreds of entries to get to the shortlist of finalists who were all recognized on the night, before the winners were announced.
2013 West Coast Oil & Gas Awards Winners:
- Consultancy of the Year – TEEMCO
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year – TEEMCO
- Drilling Company of the Year – Precision Drilling Corporation
- The TEEMCO E&P Company of the Year – Continental Resources
- Engineering Company of the Year – Willbros Engineers
- Environmental Initiative of the Year – Preferred Sands
- Future Industry Leader – Michael Sloane (Canyon Oilfield Services)
- General Industry Service Award – Best Well Services, LLC.
- Health & Safety Initiative of the Year – Honeywell Intl. Inc
- Industry Leader – J Michael Stice (Access Midstream)
- Industry Supplier of the Year – Light Tower Rentals
- Manufacturer of the Year – Emerson Process Managements’ Remote Automations Systems
- Midstream Company of the Year – PVR Partners, L.P.
- Recruitment Agency of the Year – Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources
- Risk Management Provider of the Year – Arthur J Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Transaction of the Year – Midstates Petroleum
- Trucking Company of the Year – Hearn Trucking, LLC.
- Water Management Company of the Year – Ecosphere Technologies, Inc.
- Well Completion Company of the Year – C&J Energy Services
The inaugural 2013 Midcontinent Oil & Gas Awards proved to be a superb night of celebration for the industry, the organizers look forward to returning to Oklahoma for the 2014 awards.